Friday, September 11, 2009

Fall at the Porch









I've been busy making fall goodies for the Girl's Back Porch and for Blackberry Junction. I hope I have enough things made. I will be dropping off new goodies every week at the Girl's Back Porch and several times during Blackberries. Blackberry Junction is in Albany and begins September 18 to September 26. I have a link to their blog on my blog list.
Most of the vendors at The Girl's Back Porch have brought in their fall goodies with more to come this weekend. I took some pictures of my space and through out the store.
If the pictures are too small - you can click on them to make them larger.

2 comments:

cynthialeedesigns said...

Everything look wonderful!!

I read your "About Me" and saw that you have been making and selling crafts for 15 years now. This year is my 26 year of making and selling my crafts...and I can't see myself stopping any time soon either. It is just a part of who we are...and I so agree that it is our bliss!!

Hope you have a great Fall season!!
~Cindy~

americanspiritandfriends said...

Ooh...I'm going to stop by the GPB on Saturday. Can't wait to see all the new stuff. Looks like you have been busy!

Amazon Contextual Product Ads

Ebay Auctions