Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Things for sale on EbAY



In a early post I stated that I was having problems with my van. It's running okay now, but it's days are numbered and my husband and I are done sinking $$$ into it. It has over 110,000 miles on it. So I thought  I would list somethings on ebay to help off set the cost of a "newer" van sometime this late spring. I don't have any crafts listed at this time (maybe I'll get there before I run out of steam). Right now it will be patterns and supplies. Some of these patterns are from my stash and some I purchased second hand. click here to go to my ebay page. I will be listing about 10 items each day. Some of my auctions don't state this but I will combine on shipping. Right now I'm using paypal for shipping so everything comes with delivery confirmation. Thanks for taking a peek.

No comments:

Ebay Auctions