Sunday, October 31, 2010

Snowmen


I thought I would take a break from crafting and share some of the goodies I've finished up lately... As you can see snowmen are the theme of the week. I made another "batch" of the framed snowmen like last year. This year I was able to get more frames so there should be enough to go around. I finished up 2 snowmen on vintage wash boards, and 5 snowmen in vintage containers with lites.

This light will be $12 and is oh so darling.



Here is another grouping of snowmen. I'm working on the snowmen on the twig stars right now. I try now to say this very often, but they look so much cuter in person. I made 12 different snowmen in ladles and each one is different - some have hats or candy canes and each ladle is different. I also made a bunch of the wax cones and I just love them! They will be at Girl's Back Porch, Aunt Bee's and Blackberry Junction.


Snowman Stu is made from a super pattern by Homespun Hugs and Calico kisses. This guy will be at Blackberry Junction, but I have some others made up for Girl's Back Porch and Aunt Bee's too. 
Tomorrow is the work day for Girl's Back Porch, so Tuesday I will be all Christmas ( I will try to remember my camera). On Tuesday Patti and I will be changing our booth out at Aunt Bee's to Christmas - so if you haven't made it down there to get some of the discounted fall goodies it's not too late yet. 





1 comment:

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

How can I--out here in Iowa--get one of your wax cones?
lindanuts@yahoo.com
Love the snowman in the enamel ladle. I have a bunch of those and an old shutter. Thanks for the great idea!
★Linda★

Ebay Auctions