Thursday, April 22, 2010

Aunt Bee's House Show

I can't believe Aunt Bee's show is only a week away. There is so much more I want to get done. 
      
It begins next thursday April 29th and April 30th 10 am to 6pm and May 1st 10am to 4pm.

It's sure to be a great show full with handmades, vintage and antiques and it will be restocked daily. Each vendor has their own space to set up, but there is one paying station. Click here for some pictures of last November's show (it was in a different location last year). Carol will be there with her quilts and lovely runners plus some other fabulous goodies. Plus Janet of Whatevers, the Goose Hollow Girls, Molly Mo's, and more.

Please feel free to email me with any questions about the show, and I'll try to find the answer. Now I have to get back to work on my Annies.

1 comment:

denise said...

sounds like fun. i gotta get started on a couple of annies myself.

Ebay Auctions