Thursday, April 15, 2010

What have I been up to....


Well I've finally buckled down and I'm working like crazy to get some neat primitive items made for Aunt Bee's House upcoming show and for the stores (of course). I made a bunch of silhouettes for the stores and I'm planning on making some for the show. The ones pictured here are already at the Girl's Back Porch. And I bit off a little more than I could chew by making 12 Prairie dolls. I thought I was never going to finish. These dolls are made from a great pattern from Sweet Meadows Farm. Each doll has her own personality (they look so much better in person). I gave each one her own old- fashioned name. I will be selling these lovely prim gals for $17.50. Some will go to each store and the show. I will also be selling the benches in the picture and the twig chairs as well. I have to get back to more prim crafting. I will try to post my goodies as I finish them.

No comments:

Ebay Auctions