Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Prim Raggedies

I finally finished up these dolls I've been working on. I love how prim and grubby they came out. I hope my customers around here like grubby too. I'm selling them for $32 a piece. I used old linens for their bloomers and dyed wool for their hair. With this nice weather we've been having I was able to really make their clothes extra grubby with the sun's help.

These two lovelies will be at Aunt Bee's  and...



These four gal pals will be at the Girl's Back Porch. 

I'm hoping to drop of these dolls and some great treasures I found junking the last two weekends tomorrow including a great extra rustic black table tomorrow at the stores. Towards the end of next week I hope to change out both of my spaces over to red white and blue - but well have to see how much I get made. 
Now back to work.....

2 comments:

Twin Creek Primitives said...

Your dollies came out beautiful! You are very talented! I love grubby, too... truly they came out wonderful!

Thanks for sharing the pic!

Claudia said...

I love your dolls - they look fantastic and special

Ebay Auctions