Monday, February 22, 2010

Some prim rabbits & spring has sprung


I can't believe that is still February - my daffodils are starting to bloom as well as several other flowers - and to top if all off we are having some lovely sunny days. I'm just loving it!
On Friday Mom and I went to a couple of garage sales and other treasure hunting and I found some wonderful goodies for the store. I hope to make a trip to The Girl's Back Porch on Wednesday. I just finished up these great prim rabbits as well. I really like how they turned out. 


I made four for the store and one for my selling blog and one for a up coming suprise - so be sure to talk a gander at my selling blog as well. 

2 comments:

Home In New England said...

Cute little bunnies!

Christine said...

Spring has come early for you - we got more snow but thankfully it didn't last long.
Love how your prim bunnies turned out!
Christine

Ebay Auctions